- Our Zebrafish Facility
- Our Advanced Imaging Facility to find out how our researchers use microscopy in their work
- Why we use animal models in our research and how we’re addressing ethical challenges
- How the IGMM is helping to tackle COVID-19 by creating a COVID-19 Testing Centre within our Institute & through research projects like CovidLife & Coronagenes
- How we’re taking on the challenge of Cracking Cancer
- How our research is Deciphering Genetic Disorders – increasingly working with people living with genetic conditions to seek their insights & input.
The video below takes you through the Institute and the different research focuses of our 3 component Centres – the Centre for Genomic and Experimental Medicine, CRUK Edinburgh Centre and the MRC Human Genetics Unit – as well insights into different areas of our buildings.
In addition to this Virtual Tour you can also view videos about:
Links to all these videos can be found here