- When: Saturday 16 September 2023 10:00 am - Saturday 16 September 2023 5:00 pm
- Admission: Admission Free
- Booking: Booking required
- Booking URL: https://www.explorathon.co.uk/wp-admin/post.php?post=6775&action=edit
- Venue Name: Clarice Pears Building – Byres Road entrance
Clarice Pears Building – Byres Road entrance. Nearest Address to Meeting Point: Clarice Pears Building, 90 Byres Road, Glasgow
The West End has another new resident. We invite you to come and see inside the new Clarice Pears building home to the School of Health and Wellbeing, visit Glasgow’s Health exhibition and be part of the 100 years of public health celebrations in Byres Community Hub.
The open day includes bookable Public Health in Glasgow Trails at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm to explore the importance of Glasgow’s Western Infirmary site, past and present. This trail will be led by Walk Leaders trained through Chest, Heart and Stroke Scotland’s Walking for Health project and Paths for All.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org