- When: Monday 20 September 2021 6:00 pm - Friday 24 September 2021
This Facebook Premiere will be shown each weekday from 20th – 24th September, 6pm – 6:20pm
- Admission: Admission Free
- Booking: No booking required (drop-in)
- Venue Name: Online - Facebook Premiere
Follow the Explorathon Facebook page to take part in this cook-along event!
Join us for a plant-based cook-a-long, where we will talk all things food psychology, whilst making a delicious, cost-effective and nourishing meal in under 30-minutes!
Mexican bean burgers with lime yogurt & salsa
• 2 x 400g/14oz cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained • 100g breadcrumb • 2 tsp mild chilli powder • small bunch coriander, stalks and leaves chopped • 1 egg • 200g tub fresh salsa • 150ml low-fat natural yogurt • juice ½ lime • 6 wholemeal burger buns, sliced avocado, sliced red onion and salad leaves,
to serve Guacamole • Tortilla chips • 3 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed • 1 lime, juiced • 1 teaspoon salt • ½ cup diced onion • 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (coriander) • 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced • 1 teaspoon minced garlic • 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (Optional)
You are also invited to take part in a short survey as part of this event: Understanding Perceptions of Food Identities (https://survey.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8up2mjiXKi9DiQe). This survey has been designed to gather information on attitudes to food and diet – all information collected will be kept confidential.