- When: Saturday 28 September 2019 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Admission: Admission Free
- Booking: No booking required (drop-in)
- Suitability: All ages
- Venue Name: Lyell Centre @ Heriot-Watt University
Parking available in Car Park A (follow the signs to the right)
Come along and find out about ground-breaking underwater and earth science research taking place in Edinburgh’s universities and research centres through hand-on activities and exciting talks. Get hands-on with sea creatures, explore the seafloor via the 3D Visualization Centre, drive underwater robots, and much more.
- Drop in between 10am and 4pm on Saturday 28th September 2019 – No booking required for hands on activities.
- Talk and tour numbers are limited; half the places will be available to book online in advance. The other half will be bookable in person on the day; first come, first served.
- Entry is free and so is the parking!
- The Lyell Centre (EH14 4AP) is located on the right hand side as you enter the Edinburgh campus, with parking available in Car Park A.
If you have any questions in relation to this event please contact Sandra McArthur at Heriot-Watt University
Contact Email: S.M.McArthur@hw.ac.uk