- When: Monday 9 November 2020 - Monday 30 November 2020
There are multiple slots available to enable you to attend at a time that is suitable for you. You are welcome to attend multiple sessions, but each slot will be essentially the same. The dates and times are:
- Monday 9th November, 20:30-21:30
- Thursday 12th November, 14:30-15:30
- Sunday 15th November, 20:30-21:30
- Thursday 19th November, 14:30-15:30
- Monday 23rd November, 20:30-21:30
- Thursday 26th November, 14:30-15:30
- Monday 30th November, 20:30-21:30
Event Capacity: 48
- Admission: Admission Free
- Booking: Booking required
- Booking URL: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/quilts-4-cancer-online-stitching-session-tickets-120517287451?aff=Explorathon
- Suitability: All ages
Quilts 4 Cancer is a Royal Society of Chemistry supported project designed by Clare Hoskins and Kirsty Ross. Q4C aims to create quilts for adult patients with pancreatic cancer, with quilt designs inspired by the chemistry research that is currently happening in universities to understand and treat pancreatic cancer.
We’d like to invite you to join us at our online stitching event for the project. We’ll be on hand to answer any questions you may have but please note, this is not a teaching/tutorial session. We’re hoping this online meet up will be an opportunity to connect with fellow stitchers and makers, to show us how you’re getting on with your blocks, and possibly to inspire any newcomers to start making their own!
For further information and science-y inspiration, please check out our Facebook Page.
The Zoom link to join the session will be sent out 30 mins prior to the event starting for all registered attendees.
Contact Email: Kirsty.Ross@strath.ac.uk