- When: Monday 13 September 2021 - Thursday 23 September 2021
Please note that this event is only open to schools. Resources and materials for the workshop will be delivered to schools prior to participation.
These talks will take place on the following dates and will last an hour. Groups should select their preferred date and time on the booking form.
Monday 13 – 9.30am
Thursday 16 – 2pm
Friday 17 – 9.30am
Monday 20 – 11am
Tuesday 21 – 2pm
Wednesday 22 – 9.30am
Thursday 23 – 11 am
- Admission: Admission Free
- Booking: Booking required
- Booking URL: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=dQ0to4xMnEuGHqsZUM2q6Wq2WLDQnZNGvXKvPbnqQWlUMUZONU5HVVpLUzVKMFIxV0VOWVIySjdRVS4u
- Venue Name: Online - Google Meet
2021 marks the 100th anniversary of the discovery of insulin. A vital treatment for diabetes.
This live workshop with activities embraces a journey of discovery about the Nobel Prize for the discovery of insulin awarded to Scottish Scientist John Macleod, to celebrate the 100 year anniversary.
The workshop is suitable for young people in P6 – S2.
Find out more from Professor Alex Johnstone:
Contact Email: email@example.com