- a visit to our 3D visualisation suite
- a tour of our robotic assisted living lab
- a programme of short but informative talks with Q & A sessions for those who are keen to know more
- Drop in between 10am and 4pm on Saturday 29th September 2018
- Entry is free and so is the parking!
- The Lyell Centre (EH14 4AP) is located on the right hand side as you enter the Edinburgh campus, with parking available in Car Park A.
- A campus map and directions is available at www.hw.ac.uk/DOD
When: Saturday 29 September 2018 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Admission: Admission Free
Booking: No booking required (drop-in)
Suitability: All ages
Venue Name: Lyell Centre @ Heriot-Watt University
Parking available in Car Park A (follow the signs to the right)
Venue URL: http://www.lyellcentre.ac.uk
Come along and find out about ground-breaking underwater and earth science research taking place in Edinburgh’s universities and research centres through hand-on activities and exciting talks. Get hands-on with sea creatures, explore the seafloor via the 3D Visualization Centre, drive underwater robots, and much more.
A taster of our drop in activities
Contact Email: Explorathon@hw.ac.uk