- When: Monday 16 November 2020 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Admission: Admission Free
- Booking: Booking required
- Booking URL: https://question-time-for-memory-institutions.eventbrite.co.uk
- This event will be held online: https://question-time-for-memory-institutions.eventbrite.co.uk
What did heritage institutions, such as museums and archives, collect during the Covid-19 pandemic to represent community experiences? And what did they learn from having to reach audiences virtually and digitally while doors were closed? This online lunchtime ‘Question Time’ style discussion brings together heritage sector professionals to reflect on how memory institutions responded to the Covid-19 lockdown and how those actions have gone on to inform their future.
The discussion will be framed by key questions from the next generation of heritage professionals currently studying at the University of Glasgow and chaired by Sarah Cook, Professor of Museum Studies.
In collaboration with Being Human.
Contact Email: email@example.com